Are you planning on installing a pool on your property? If so, you might be wondering when the best time of year is to start planning your pool installation so that it’s ready for use in the coming summer. What are some of the most important points you should keep in mind when you are trying to figure out the best time of year to install a pool? Take a look at a few key points below, and remember to reach out to our experts for help.
Begin During The Off Season
If you want your swimming pool to be ready by the summer, you need to start planning the installation process during the fall and winter months. When the weather starts to get colder outside, you may find that it is difficult to think about installing a swimming pool. However, if you want your pool to be ready by Memorial Day, you need to find a pool builder who can help you by October or November.
Even though every project is a bit different, you should plan on spending a month or two on the design process of your inground pool. That means that if you want your pool to be ready by Memorial Day, you need to get started during the colder months.
Understanding the Timeline
You might be curious about the different tasks that have to be completed before your pool can be installed. There are several important steps you will go through. They include:
- First, you need to think about the type of pool you want. For example, you might be deciding between vinyl, fiberglass, or concrete pool.
- Then, you need to decide on the shape of your pool. For example, you might want a rectangular pool, or you might want a circular pool. You might want something in between, and an expert can help you design it.
- After this, you will need to think about different water features. Do you want to have steps leading to your pool? Do you want to have tile around your pool? Do you want to use a special material for the deck?
- Your professional team will also have to take a look at your backyard to make sure your swimming pool aligns appropriately with the shape of your property. There might have to be some adjustments made to your landscape.
- It will also be important for you to allow some time to get the permits handled. There is no telling what will happen when the local government gets involved, and you need to allow time for obstacles.
- Finally, once all of these issues have been addressed, the building process can begin.
This is why you need to allow several months for the process to unfold. It would be our pleasure to guide you through this process.
Call Scott Payne Custom Pools for Pool Installation
If you want your pool to be ready to go by the summer, it is important to start planning your swimming pool during the fall and winter months. We are Scott Payne Custom Pools, and it would be our pleasure to help you plan your pool installation. We have worked with many homeowners in the local area, and we can help you install your swimming pool as well. Contact us today to get an estimate, and let us walk you through the process.